Monday, July 19, 2010

Northern Exposure

Yesterday my beau and I made the beautiful journey up the coast to escape the heat that's been engulfing Southern California.  Truly it's one of my favorite things to do.  The drive is so picturesque that at any given moment you feel as though you're smack bang in the middle of a postcard. 
As we were driving up the California coast we watched the cool fog descend over the black mountains and breathed a sigh of relief. Not only is the heat a little friendlier up here, we'll also be welcoming the deeper sleep thanks to these crisp cool nights.
We'll be in Santa Cruz for the next couple of days before we head up to San Francisco. I'll be sharing my Northern California Summer experiences with you every day! The food, the fashion and the fauna. Joy!


By the way... I have an exciting new business venture with my uber talented friend that I just can't wait to sure with you, so stay tuned!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails