Friday, May 28, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen...

okay...just ladies. 
May I present to you.... Madewell online shopping...
Madewell
www.madewell.com


For those of you who feel like you've seen these casual chic lines somewhere before, well you weren't wrong.  Not only do their well worn and vintage inspired pieces appear on pretty much every celeb from here to London town, they're also a subsidiary to long time American favorite J Crew. This smaller off shoot company was launched in 2006 (I know I know it says "Madewell since 1937", however this was the year J Crew was founded) and has quickly grown to 17 stores nationwide and counting... I was becoming accustomed to schlepping myself (and my girlfriends) to Glendale's Americana in order to get the "I just rolled out of bed looking like this" chic, but now I won't even have to roll out of bed at all! What on earth will become of me?




Striped Flutter Tee $42 and brunch shorts $49. I can already think of 10 occasions to wear this little collaboration but will probably add my trusty fedora to make it my own. 


                   Fallen Needles Skirtfallen needles skirt $78. Farmers market chic on a hot summers day.

stonefruit scarf $38. Zing up your wardrobe with these summer colors that can take you through to fall.
 the canyon messenger $128. Perfect for summer days at the farmers markets and outdoor summer acoustic nights
fallen needles shirt $88, midi shorts in dust storm $59, panama hat $52. 
Pair this with a black blazer to immediately take it up a notch for a casual date night or walk along Abbot Kinney.

lazy days floral jumper $88. Which Jessica Simpson, Audrina Patridge and Hillary Duff have all been seen wearing in the past week.  While I understand if that immediately turns you off, you can't deny it's still adorable!

Spend some time trolling through this site and I assure you, you'll be furious at me for handing you another vice on a silver platter...

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails