Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Charmed, I'm sure.

There's something about lavender that oozes sweet yet subtle sophistication.. It makes me want to sit a little straighter and speak a little softer and yet it grows like crazy it could (dare I say) almost be categorized as a weed... I take that back, how dare I.  Last week I showed you how to make Lavender syrup and its boundless ability to charm just about anything you dare to introduce it to.  Here's another way to dazzle your family and friends with this alcoholic bubbly delight.  
Lavender Champagne.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of Lavender syrup to 6 oz of dry prosecco or champagne.  Cut a fresh stem of lavender and add it to your cocktail for a little something extra. Then sit back and watch your guests be seduced by these sweet and florally bubbles. Don't be surprised if you if you start referring to people as "dahling"... it's just the lavender talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails