Saturday, April 2, 2011

An Ode to Besties Everywhere! x

As I mentioned in my last post I've had my bestie visiting from Australia, which explains why it's been so quiet around these parts lately {sorry my lovelies, I hope you forgive}. You see, this is really a once in a lifetime kinda trip for her and I as it won't be too long before she'll be in the family kinda way and I'll be welcoming a little troop of mini besties into the world. So her gorgeous hubs decided to stay at home {he knows how we get when we're together} to give us our last little hoorah, well for a while anyway.

- this will give you some idea of what we've been up to!

Music: Mango Tree by Angus and Julia Stone.



I hope everyone's lucky enough to have a love like this :) I'll see you next week for lots of fab recipes!

xo tash

15 comments:

  1. mm. this is so extremly cute! It makes me miss my bestie in northern cali. We have little funny clips like this from road trips and weird nights out, or borred to tears in our her room in high school lol. I love it! it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable post! There is nothing quite like a bestie is there?

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Have a fabulous time together :)


    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. girlfriends (especially the Best kind) are the greatest. glad you had a fun few weeks together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. So happy you're happy.

    xx

    November Grey
    Secondhand Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The long silent laugh at the end reminds me of my best friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This video is so sweet!
    Also very impressive.... great job!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The two of you are so sweet-so glad you got to enjoy each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love your blog! You brought tears to my eyes. I'm laughing, crying or drooling on ur site lady...keep it up Tash!
    Cupcake
    xo
    (you guys are sweet together)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet video and post! :) Enjoy your time together and do it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw So fun! Good friends are priceless!

    xx
    K

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have loved the video :) we just had our best friends over from the states for a week and it went by TOO fast and was amazing! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh how lovely - yes everyone needs a bestie (or two) but these little periods where one gets to be unencumbered friends again, without all the duties and responsibilities that have cropped up in the intervening years, are special.... xo bb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails