Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Delta Spirit


The earth upon which we fall is the same ground which enables us to push ourselves up again.
Reality is harsh. It can be cruel and ugly. Yet no matter how much we grieve over our environment and circumstances nothing will change. What is important is not to be defeated, to forge ahead bravely. If we do this, a path will open before us. - Daisaku Ikeda



Hope this gives you a little inspiration to pat yourself on the back for all of the things you've overcome with grace :)

I shall return with a 'how to' for the perfect fall table setting and a fabulous menu! Until then, enjoy my new favorite tune... :)

xo tash

14 comments:

  1. Tash, I love this quote and your new fav tune :) Hope you are well and cozy today and looking forward to your new recipe!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,sweetie...I love that tune and the amazing quote:)
    Kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for sharing that quote! It's just what I needed to hear to power through the last few weeks of the semester and not let life get me down : ) Looking forward to your how-to!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE that quote, thanks sweetie for sharing :)

    Kisses
    J
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was an excellent pat on the back, thank you! We're on the same wavelength this week, I'm currently researching and posting Thanksgiving table ideas. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful quote, thank you! I totally needed to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Delta Spirit ! I discovered them few weeks ago, and I am in love !!
    And the quote is amazing !
    Thank you !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I needed that today, honey! Looking forward to the upcoming posts. - T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this quote! Looking forward to the table settings!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  10. that song is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great quote. Looking forward to the table setting tips. Love a pretty party table.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails