Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ho hum...

We slipped away to San Francisco to escape some LA heat.... or so we thought! Looks like the LA heat came along for the ride! Yesterday was an absolute scorcher here in the Bay area so it was a day about keeping as cool as possible. I caught up with my fav floggers {a term I've recently coined, friend + blogger = flogger!!} and spent the afternoon on the deck with my two loves, my pooch and my man..



Today is looking to be as warm {sigh} if not warmer {double sigh}... I'm thinking I'll be compiling my dream wardrobe and getting some inspiration from my fav street style blogs...

So stay tuned pretties!

xo tash

8 comments:

  1. That last image is fantastic! A truly great photo!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dog is sooooo cute!! :) What great photos!


    Love,
    jennifer & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love those photos! The feet!!

    xx

    http://novembergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is your dog! I hope the weather improves and you get to enjoy the "real" San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like heaven! Your pooch and your man are so adorable...you are a lucky gal indeed!!

    xxo Kelly
    Glamourous Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, your little dog is positively darling! Loving these photos so very much.

    I hope the heat decides to behave for you soon. I was in San Francisco for a month back in the summer of 2004 and the weather was marvelous. It was such a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little doggy is so cute - reminds me of our Westie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails